Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The World Map Of Average Breast Cup Size


http://www.geekologie.com/2011/03/the_world_map_of_average_breas.php

MAR 25 2011
The World Map Of Average Breast Cup Size
breast-map-small.jpg
Note: DD-size version of the map HERE.
To compliment the wiener one from last week, this is the world map of averagebreast cup sizes. Now I know what you're wondering, "GW -- what's your favorite cup?" Thanks for asking, I'm really into fruit cups. JOKING -- pudding all the way, baby! Now -- before all you American men start high-fiving and motorboating your monitors, our average is a D because we're f***ing fat, not because our women have naturally large bazoongas. Shit, even I'm rockin' B-cups. *squeezing* No, B+*trying to lick nipple*
Interactive Version [targetmap]
Thanks to MannaFromKevin, who threatened to tell everyone I wear two sports bras under a t-shirt to make my tits look flatter if I didn't post this. Whew, can't have that getting ou-- wait a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment